Quick Links to Topics
BABY SLEEP NOISE RECOMMENDATIONS
Does Baby Sleep Noise RECOMMEND any BOOKS on helping my baby relax and sleep better?
- We recommend Dr. Harvey Karp, M.D.’s book: The Happiest Baby on the Block
- It is an easy and fast read that really helped us understand and learn how to calm, relax and prepare baby for peaceful sleep.
- Also check our “Links” page where you can find URL links, web searches and other resources to help you learn more about baby sleep.
How do you use the Baby Sleep Noise audio files for MAXIMUM BENIFIT?
We recommend the following steps:
- First, try to calm and quiet your baby:
- A baby that is upset or focused on crying won’t find their way to relaxation without some of your help, coaching and loving embraces.
- Check to see if their diaper needs changing or if there is some other physical or environmental distraction keeping them from calming down.
- Second, swaddle your baby up, nice and tight:
- This mimics the closed small space of the womb, and can help babies not get distracted by touching or hitting themselves.
- Third, give them a pacifier:
- This triggers the automatic sucking reflex and helps babies calm down and not distract themselves with their own cries and outbursts.
- Fourth, play the Baby Sleep Noise track:
- Use a medium to medium-low volume level
- Set your mp3 or CD player to repeat the track over and over.
- Fifth, try to calm and relax yourself:
- Your baby can sense your mood.
- If you are calm and relaxed, your baby can pick up on this and will calm down sensing comfort and protection.
- Finally, as you both relax and begin the path to relaxation and sleep:
- Remember that the process isn’t automatic.
- You will probably also need to continue to hold and embrace your baby while you get them started off on their journey to dreamland.
- You can also try the above steps using your automatic baby swing. Many have found the rocking motion to also help with total effect. Consult your baby swing's manual for proper use.
How do you RECOMMEND giving Baby Sleep Noise as a unique and personalized baby gift?
- The most popular way to create a unique and personalized baby gift is by making and printing personalized CD labels to put on the CDs you create.
- Another popular gift idea is to include the CD's as a baby shower gift basket item. The CDs fit well in most baskets.
- Remember to let your friend know about the license agreement and give them a copy of the agreement when you legally transfer Baby Sleep Noise as a gift.
back to top
USE AND LICENSE AGREEMENT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
How many COPIES or CD’s of the Baby Sleep Noise audio files can I make?
- You can make as many personal use copies of the audio files and/or audio CD’s as you like. However, your purchased license agreement does not allow you to re-sell or distribute any of the audio files (or CDs you make) to another person as they are copyrighted and you DO NOT have permission. If you wish to give it to someone, please see below.
How do I give Baby Sleep Noise LEGALLY TO A FRIEND without breeching copyright?
- In order to give Baby Sleep Noise audio files or a CD you make of them to a friend, you will need to give them all copies (files and CDs) that you possess and transfer the license agreement to that third party. The license agreement and the subsequent access to the download page was for a personal/single household use and when you give it to someone, you transfer all the property (copyright) involved and the license agreement terms to this new individual.
- SUMMARY: As long as you don't keep any copies and you let your friend know about and understand that the files are copyrighted and under the license agreement, you may give it to a friend.
- To give to an additional copy to another friend, you will need to purchase again (purchasing another personal/single household use license for that new individual).
Can I GIVE A FRIEND a copy of the audio files or a CD?
- You cannot give a friend any copy that you make (file or CD) while also retaining copies yourself since the license you purchased was for personal/single household use. For your friend to have a legal copy they must either download the file(s) them self, -or- YOU can transfer all copies you have and the license to your friend (keeping no copies yourself).
Why doesn’t Baby Sleep Noise accept RETURNS, REFUNDS or CANCELLATIONS of my order?
- Once you’ve completed Google Checkout™, your payment has already been charged and your password is already included in the Google Checkout™ receipt. Since the included login name and password is instantly active and working, it is too late to cancel or get a refund/return. This policy is unfortunately the consequence of past customers who would download the files and then after receiving them, ask for their money back thus effectively stealing the product without paying.
Why does my Log-in Name and PASSWORD EXPIRE after 30 days?
- This is for security reasons since some users in the past would illegally sell their login name and password to other individuals who then would access the audio files for free and download them without securing a legal license for their use. The 30-day expiration of your login name and password therefore is an anti-theft policy to help protect the product and intellectual property from piracy.
Can I get an EXTENSION beyond the 30-day access period?
- A request to extend the 30-day access period due to special circumstances may be considered however you must contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the end of your 30-day access period. A special circumstance extension request cannot be made after your 30-day access period has expired. Baby Sleep Noise reserves the right to review your request and makes no guarantee that an extension of time will be approved or given.
Does my right to use and MAKE COPIES of the Baby Sleep Noise audio files end after 30 days or just my ability to download the files from the web-site?
- The personal use license allows the purchaser to use, store, and make copies of the audio files (for personal use) for the rest of your life. The 30-day access period is a limited window of time to download the files before your Log-In Name and Password expire.
Do you GUARANTEE that Baby Sleep Noise works?
- Due to the natural character and temperament differences amongst babies, we cannot guarantee results for everyone.
back to top
ORDERING AND PURCHASING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Can you SHIP ME DIRECTLY a CD already made so I don’t have to make a CD myself?
- Baby Sleep Noise does not service any mail orders, nor do we offer any CD’s / tangible goods. For tax purposes, we do not make exceptions. CA residents do NOT need to add sales tax.
Do you handle PURCHASE ORDERS?
Do you sell SITE or MULTI LICENSES?
- Yes, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include in your email the estimated number of individual users and describe in detail your intended use. We will then send you an invoice for the site/multi license.
TECHNICAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
What FILE FORMATS can I download?
- We offer high quality .mp3 audio files for you.
- The .mp3 files format is 44.1kHz-128kbit
What is the LENGTH of the audio files?
- We offer both 15-minute and 1-hour length mp3 audio files to download.
- You can always loop the track on your mp3 or CD player (set your player’s playback mode to “repeat track”).
- All tracks fade-in and fade-out so looping is unobtrusive.
What is the file size of each mp3 audio file?
- 15 minute files ≈ 13.7 MB / (44.1kHz-128kbit)
- 60 minute files ≈ 54.9 MB / (44.1kHz-128kbit)
Is the .mp3 file COMPATIBLE with APPLE iTunes™ and my iPod™?
How do I MAKE a CD using the files?
- We, suggest you download a longer version file (please be aware that this is a very large file and will take a while even on fast systems).
- Using whichever file you choose you can then use any Audio CD burning software you have (Windows Media Player™, Apple iTunes™, Roxio Toast™, etc.).
- Remember to create an AUDIO CD, and not a DATA CD as DATA CD’s won’t play in normal CD players, boom-boxes and home stereo systems.
How do I CREATE/BURN an AUDIO CD with Apple iTunes™?
How do I CREATE/BURN an AUDIO CD with my Windows Media Player™?
Why does it TAKE SO LONG TO DOWNLOAD the audio files?
- We included 15 minute and 1 hour length .mp3 versions so you can choose what's best for you and your internet connection speed.
- If length of download time is your most important concern, we suggest you download the 15-minute .mp3 file as it is the smallest file size option (you can always loop any of our tracks).
- We also suggest you download the larger 60 minute .mp3 files overnight while you sleep.
back to top
Copyright ©2007 Baby Sleep Noise., All rights reserved.
*LIMITED TIME OFFER